Wednesday, December 4, 2013

A Day of Siri Commands - (iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch)



A demo of some voice commands you can use with Siri, in your everyday life...


Turn off all alarms.

What's on my calendar for today?

What's the weather like?

Navigate to work. 

Enable Wi-Fi.

Check email. 

Email (name) and say ... 

Send a message to (name), saying ... 

Set up a meeting at 1 pm.

Read my messages. 

Open Facebook. 

Search the web for ...

Move my 1 pm meeting to 3 pm.

What does the rest of my day look like?

Call my wife. 

Remind me to (---) at (time).

Do I have any unread messages?

Facetime (name).

What's Apple's stock price?

Note to self: ...

Where's my wife?

Turn on Bluetooth. 

Navigate home.

Play Linkin Park.

Find a gas station. 

What movies are playing?

Show me reviews for (film name)

Post to Facebook ...

Find a good pizza restaurant around here.

Show me tonight's football scores. 

Launch Angry Birds. 

What's on the calendar for tomorrow?

Turn on 'Do Not Disturb'. 

Set an alarm for 7 am. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

*Note: Comments only work from the Google Chrome browser.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Search